Online modular course
How can local bra fitting stores survive the pandemic and be able to generate income? The answer is to change the way we operate by offering VIRTUAL BRA FITTING and adapting to the requirements of the new reality.
However, whether or not there is a pandemic, many women seek help in choosing a bra, but not all have the opportunity to live near a bra fitting store. Physical disability, which prevents you from appearing in the shop for a bra fitting consultation, can also be a challenge.
The strategy of VIRTUAL BRA FITTING that I have developed and practiced for years consists of 8 lessons:
1. Introduction and discussion of a case study.
3. Confirmation of the meeting - conversation scheme and preparing the client for the virtual form of the consultation. Additional material is a checklist that sums up individual topics that should be discussed in a conversation with the client.
4. The procedure of conducting virtual consultation, the most important part of which is to respect the client's privacy and create a pleasant atmosphere. The goal is to ensure her psychological comfort by skilfully conducting the entire consultation process. Additional materials to download: a checklist for conducting virtual bra fitting, a table for calculating the bra size in EU and UK measure systems and an international calculator for cup sizes and circumferences.
5. Consultation tips that sum up the results of consultations, including sales tips on how to maximise transactions. Additional materials: a sample email content summarising the meeting and a checklist for follow-up consultation.
6. Procedure for carrying out the follow-up bra fitting consultation to ensure that the underwear supplied actually fits. Additional materials: a register of virtual bra fitting consultations that allows you to track the progress on each stage of the consultation.
7. A toolbox with instructions on using the tools available on the market to make online reservations along with instructions for their use as well as tools for collecting feedback from consultations and testing the level of customer satisfaction with the service received.
8. Promotion - ways to effectively promote your new virtual bra fitting consultation service.
The best recommendation are the comments of customers who have already undergone such a service.